I AM NOT STUP!D GOD

I AM NOT STUP!D GOD


https://t.me/GODJESUSSAVIOR/4354


once upon some times in the world . a baby human sleep dream . in dream the baby human sit on the throne of heaven as GOD . angel come report to GOD , the EV!LS do EV!LS to childrens of GOD . GOD said let the EV!LS do EV!LS to childrens of GOD . childrens of GOD cry out pray ask why GOD let the EV!LS do EV!LS to childrens of GOD ? GOD answer said : because I AM STUP!D GOD I LET THE EV!LS DO EV!LS TO CHILDRENS OF GOD , if I AM NOT STUP!D GOD I WILL NOT LET THE EV!LS DO EV!LS TO CHILDRENS OF GOD , because I AM STUP!D GOD I LET THE EV!LS DO EV!LS TO CHILDRENS OF GOD . childrens of GOD disappointed to GOD . childrens of GOD angry to GOD because GOD let the EV!LS do EV!LS to childrens of GOD . the baby human wake up from bad dream nightmare and cry out with very loud voices shout : I AM NOT STUP!D GOD I WILL NOT LET THE EV!LS DO EV!LS TO CHILDRENS OF GOD . and then the baby human go sleep again to continue the story dream . in continue dream the baby human as GOD proclaimed to angels and childrens of GOD :  I AM NOT STUP!D GOD I WILL NOT LET THE EV!LS DO EV!LS TO CHILDRENS OF GOD . GOD command angels catch the evils ( the evils satans and the evils humans ) punishs to hell fires burns vanishs disappears forever . childrens of GOD life in safety peace joy happy praises GOD forever . the baby human wake up peace joy happy ^.^


book story title : I AM NOT STUP!D GOD

book story type : fiction imagination

book story writer : baby human