money money money

money is evil tool of devil to deceive human to the way of untruth to
against GOD !

i have family rich buy house $2m but we never contact !

if the poor contact the rich then the rich will think the poor want take money,
if the rich contact the poor then the poor will think the rich want give money.
we never contact because money !

money separated us ! money make wall between us !

die is justice ! the poor die ! the rich die too ! same die !

honest heart i said : i dislike the rich ! i like the poor !

who is my family ? those who not help us is not my family !
those who help us is my family ! this my statement of family !

who is my friend ? those who not help us is not my friend !
those who help us is my friend ! this my statement of friend !

i hate money ! money separated us ! i hate money !

because of money : some people sell faith for money !
some people sell body for money ! some people do sin for money !

i hate money ! money cause many evils ! i hate money !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOD speak to me and open my eyes to see the truth and give me more understand.

what devil purpose ? what devil plan ? what devil think ?
what devil want ? what devil do ? ...
do you know and understand ?

devil think : how to deceive human to against GOD ?

GOD know everything ... GOD know what devil think do.

i know because GOD tell me ... GOD speak in my mind.

GOD not speak to all ... GOD speak to special person.

what GOD purpose ? what GOD plan ? what GOD think ?
what GOD want ? what GOD do ? ...
do you know and understand ?

^‎.^ some must know ^.^ some must not know ^.^