PRAY FOR ME !!!

My Brothers Sisters in GOD JESUS SAVIOR from all countries in the world , please help pray for me , hope GOD change my destiny , hope GOD change my character , hope GOD change my life , from over perfectionist to not over perfectionist , from over sensitive to not over sensitive , from less patience to more patience , from high emotion to not emotion , from fast angry to not angry , from easily offended to not offended , from hatred revenge to love forgive , from less humble to more humble , from less courage to more courage , from weak to strong , from poor to rich , from not home to have home , from not job to have job , from less powers to more powers , from less faith to more faith , from less holy to more holy , from less love to more love . IN THE NAME OF GOD JESUS : ALL MY PRAYER REQUEST WILL GRANTED BY GOD AMEN THANKS GOD HALELUYA !!!