if GOD not answer the request of prayer

GOD answer all request of prayer ?
GOD answer some request of prayer ?
GOD not answer some request of prayer ?

if GOD not answer the request of prayer then what will you do ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
one of my prayer request is i pray ask GOD to take me back to HEAVEN.
.
one of my prayer request is i pray ask GOD bless protected all of us amen.
.
one of my prayer request is i pray ask GOD to remove r**** to other kos,
because r**** speak bad words, may GOD grant my prayer request amen.
.
etc.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.




GOD watch listen all prayers and GOD answer according to wisdom_&_will of GOD, GOD remind me to other Christian suffer persecution because Believe GOD JESUS, my light suffer compare with other Christian heavy suffer persecution because Believe GOD JESUS. http://www.persecutionblog.com


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

http://www.persecutionblog.com/2013/02/that-prayer-hasnt-been-answered.html#comments

when i am in suffer of problem and i pray ask GOD to help me and GOD answer me by remind me of other Christian suffer persecution. my light suffer can not compare with other Christian heavy suffer persecution. http://www.persecutionblog.com

GOD will answer the request of prayer according to wisdom_&_will of GOD.
GOD make us the best through the worse.
GOD love us.

i pray : GOD JESUS strengthen Christian, and GOD JESUS give Christian more love to love more, and GOD JESUS help Christian free from suffer persecution, and GOD JESUS bless Christian peace joy happy, thanks GOD JESUS help us amen.

Posted by: STAR777 | February 05, 2013 at 05:51 PM



.
.
.
.
.
.
.


another question appear : why GOD let Christian heavy suffer persecution ? .......


.
.
.