problem internal Church Messiah jakarta !!!

19 june 2011
4:30 wake bath dress
5:00 eat breakfast warteg
5:50 bus 159 to gunung sahari
6:15 angkot 53 arrive church messiah
7:00 start service church messiah indonesia

this problem was happened inside the church messiah jakarta:

a christian member of church messiah, he is counter servant, he came
sit in front of me, and he start clean chair with tissue, that his action
psychology insulted me !!! mean he want clean me out !!! he rich look
down me poor !!! he want expel me out of church !!! i feel offended !!!
my heart very hurted !!! i angry !!! i cough !!! i spit !!! i destroy his
tissue to many pieces !!! i very angry went out of church messiah !!!

i sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms
sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms
sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms sms
sms to my best friends !!!

MAY GOD REVENGE PUNISH BAD EVIL PERSON GONE FOREVER !!!
MAY GOD REVENGE DESTROY BAD EVIL PERSON GONE FOREVER !!!
MAY GOD REVENGE VANISH BAD EVIL PERSON GONE FOREVER !!!