GOD

GOD understand 100% of human . human understand 1% of GOD .

sometimes i do not understand GOD and i angry to GOD .

why GOD let devil do evil bad things ? ... etc ...

GOD have right to do everything ( good and bad ) !

i have no right complain to GOD , why YOU do that ? ...

why GOD let me suffer in this world ? ...

GOD care to help us ? ... look like GOD go away ...

GOD in anger mood go hiding in somewhere ...

GOD ... GOD ... GOD ... where are YOU GOD ? ...
i am searching YOU GOD ... do not hide anymore ...
show YOURSELF GOD ... show YOURSELF GOD ... show YOURSELF GOD ...
let me see YOU GOD ... let me see YOU GOD ... let me see YOU GOD ...
GOD show to me ... GOD show to me ... GOD show to me ...

sometimes i said GOD is not justice .

why GOD created me like this ?!? ...

why GOD not create me in perfect have no weakness ? ...
why GOD created me in unperfect have many weakness ? ...

i try to understand GOD ... i want to understand everything .

GOD said : ... to understand more , you must suffer more ...
to understand everything , you must suffer everything ...

oh my GOD ... if can take back my words then i do not want
understand anything , so i do not need to suffer anything .

GOD said : ... don't afraid , don't worry , I had suffered for you ,
you just need to pass through all of this , and you will be ok .

thanks GOD for love me , for save me , for help me , for answer me ,
even i can not see YOU , i know YOU always with me .