house !!! house !!! house !!!

in this world i can only run run run,
from house to house to house,
i have no house in this world,
my house is in the heaven!

14 august 2010

3:00 am someone in the kos turn on music tom tom tom etc,
they maybe did drug, make all wake up include me wake up,
only five days i in the kos muwardi 2b1 grogol jakarta 50 usd,

8:00 am i decided must move out of kos muwardi because of:
they did dirty sin prostitute cohabit drug music tom tom tom,
i call the owner of that kos, he is christian, i ask back money,
he give back money 40 usd, then i go out search others kos,

9:00 ~ 15:00 i walk search can not found good kos for me,
past times i can found kos fast, but this time i can not found,
this is a destiny from GOD for me to walk in the way of GOD!
oh GOD JESUS help me! GOD JESUS help me find good house!
i pray ask GOD to help me and i sms ask my family to help me,
my sister at jambi call sms ask me to go to jambi! thanks GOD!

20:00 taxi me + bags to apartment palem cengkareng jakarta,
bags stored in apartment of family and take one bag of dress,
sleep a night and tomorow will airplane from jakarta to jambi,

15 august 2010

8:30 am i give keys to tufqifo mff friend brother in GOD JESUS,
for fast i go via batavia airplane company bus to airport jakarta,
my sister paid booking ticket, i check in, wait 10:40 fly to jambi.

i above the clouds, i see many clouds, white clouds in heaven:)
fantastic GOD created everything, GOD is the Greatest the One !

11:55 am arrive at jambi, my sister husband motor pick me up,
my sister children boy girl happy to see me, i happy to see them,
thanks GOD JESUS help protect me safety arrived to destination :)