psalm 25 : i lift up my soul to GOD

psalm 25:1 a psalm of David. to YOU, o GOD, i lift up my soul.

psalm 25:2 o my GOD, i trust in YOU; do not let me be ashamed, let
not my enemies triumph over me.

psalm 25:3 yea, let none who wait on YOU be ashamed; let them be
ashamed who sin without cause.

psalm 25:4 make me know YOUR ways, o GOD; teach me YOUR paths.

psalm 25:5 lead me in YOUR truth, and teach me; for YOU are the GOD
of my salvation; on YOU i wait all the day long.

psalm 25:6 remember, o GOD, YOUR tender mercies and YOUR
loving-kindnesses; for they are from eternity.

psalm 25:7 do not remember the sins of my youth, or my rebellings;
according to YOUR mercy remember me for YOUR goodness' sake, o GOD.

psalm 25:8 good and upright is GOD; therefore HE will teach sinners
in the way.

psalm 25:9 the meek HE will guide in judgment; and the meek HE will
teach HIS way.

psalm 25:10 all the paths of GOD are mercy and truth to those who
keep HIS covenant and HIS testimonies.

psalm 25:11 for YOUR name's sake, o GOD, pardon my iniquity; for it is great.

psalm 25:12 what man is he who fears GOD? HE shall teach him in the
way that he shall choose.

psalm 25:13 his soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit
the earth.

psalm 25:14 the secret of GOD is with those who fear HIM; and HE will
show them HIS covenant.

psalm 25:15 my eyes are ever toward GOD; for HE shall pluck my feet
out of the net.

psalm 25:16 turn to me, and have mercy on me, for i am wasted and afflicted.

psalm 25:17 the troubles of my heart are enlarged; bring me out of my
distresses.

psalm 25:18 look on my affliction and my pain, and forgive all my sins.

psalm 25:19 look on my enemies; for they are many; and they hate me
with cruel hatred.

psalm 25:20 keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for
i put my trust in YOU.

psalm 25:21 let purity and uprightness keep me; for i wait on YOU.

psalm 25:22 redeem Israel, o GOD, out of all his troubles.