rain or shine

5 november 2009 13:55 start write diary.

thanks GOD JESUS love me, help me,
bless me, teach me, protect me, save me.

time 12:00 rain rain rain and i wake up,
toilet, bath, dress, sms, eat, watch tv.

13:00 change my bed carpet with new,
because the bed carpet was torn ripped.

internet ping time 555+ ms and time out.
hope future internet will fast and good.

hope power plant not on off on off again,
hope future will have good power plants.

protect always computer with anti virus,
because today many virus pc computer.

be careful chat talk speak in all phones.
because today many spy record phone.

yesterday watch television news about:
chief high school of that city in trouble,
vice chief want take over that position,
slander calumny liar said chief corrupt,
and bribe judge to send chief to prison.
may GOD help the chief get out of jail,
may GOD punish the vice goto prison.