i will not married forever! i will live alone forever!

i am very sensitive high emotion high angry,
i am very perfectionist, very no tolerance,
i choose only the best one (= GOD only).

angry can burn all everything,
angry can make broken home,
angry can cause many problem.

i can not change my destiny angry,
i have to live face my destiny angry,
i will not angry when back to heaven.

i will not married forever,
i will live alone forever,
GOD with me forever.

i message those woman who love me,
do not waste your love for me, because
you better give your love to the good man.

i pray for those who want married,
may GOD give you a very good spouse,
may GOD bless your family happy forever.

i pray for those who live not married,
may GOD with you live good forever,
may GOD bless you live happy forever.